May 18, 2011
The Bureau gathers 4 times a year to manage the annual projects of the Centre, prepare the General Assembly and facilitate coordination of joint activities by Centre Maurits Coppieters’ members.
The current Bureau was elected in the 8th General Assembly of the Centre in Katowice (Silesia) (1 April 2017) and is composed of 11 people from 8 different EU member states:
- Xabier Macías
- Günther Dauwen
- José Miguel Marinez Tomey
- Alan Sandry
- Josep Vall
- Antonia Luciani
- Alix Horsch
- Marianna Bekiari
- Sharon Webb
- Iñaki Irazabalbeitia
- Antonello Nasone
The 3 years term of the current bureau expires in 2017.
The outgoing members of the first Bureau have been invited to become honorary members of the Centre.
- Fabianna Giovanninni (Bureau member until 2011)
- Pavle Filipov (Bureau member from until 2011)
- Syd Morgan (Bureau member from until 2011)
- Isabel Nonell (Bureau member until 2011)