Jun 06, 2010
Become a Member
Becoming a member allows for participation in the governing bodies of the Centre, which decide on its yearly program of activities and main areas of focus, and access to a European network of other think tanks and research institutions advocating for change in Europe.
The final decision on membership lies with the members of the General Assembly in its yearly statutory gathering. The Centre has defined objective minimum requirements for admission:
- Formal letter requesting membership addressed to Mr. Xabier Macias – our president. The request should confirm agreement of the applicant with the goals and purpose of the Centre Maurits Coppieters and as well as acceptance of its statutory regulations.
- Proof of existence (copy of the official registration e.g)
- Copy of the statutes of the organization
- Program of activities of the year
- Latest publications, newsletters, or editorial releases
- Disbursement of a membership fee according to the scale will be required the year after a positive decision by the General Assembly is taken
- An operational email address and a contact person are also required
Associated members of the Centre must follow the same procedure but their membership fees are lower.
If you wish to receive more information, please do not hesitate to contact info-at-ideasforeurope.eu