May 18, 2011
The Bureau gathers 4 times a year to manage the annual projects of the foundation, prepare the General Assembly and facilitate coordination of joint activities by Coppieters Foundation members.
The current Bureau was elected at the 8th General Assembly of the foundation in Katowice (Silesia) on the 1st of April, 2017. It is now composed of 11 members from 8 different EU member states:
- Xabier Macías
- Günther Dauwen
- José Miguel Marinez Tomey
- Josep Vall
- Antonia Luciani
- Alan Sandry
- Sharon Webb
- Iñaki Irazabalbeitia
- Alix Horsch
- Marianna Bekiari
- Antonello Nasone
The 3-year term of the current Bureau expires in 2020.
The outgoing members of the first Bureau have been invited to become honorary members of the foundation.
- Fabianna Giovanninni (Bureau member until 2011)
- Pavle Filipov (Bureau member from until 2011)
- Syd Morgan (Bureau member from until 2011)
- Isabel Nonell (Bureau member until 2011)