Mar 16, 2010
Advisory Scientific Council
The Advisory Scientific Council evaluates past projects and prepares the roadmap for upcoming projects.
It also assesses the scientific quality of all Coppieters Foundation publications. Its role is to approve objective publications and give advice on conference content by approving the procedures and qualitative criteria to be followed by the researcher(s) to guarantee scientific sound results.
Members of the Advisory Scientific Council have an academic or scientific profile, covering many disciplines: history, sociology, economy, law, fiscal theory, sociolinguistics, linguistics, minority rights, and ethics, among other fields.
The Advisory Scientific Council (ASC) is currently composed by:
- Alan Sandry – Adviser in the field of Political Science (Member since 2008)
- Luc Boeva – Adviser in the field of History of Nationalism (Member since 2008)
- Carmen Gallego – Adviser in the field of Anthropology (Member since 2012)
- Josep Huguet – Adviser in the fields of Contemporary History and Public Governance (Member since 2012)
- Daniel Turp – Adviser in the fields of International Law and Self-determination (Member since 2013)
- María do Carme García Negro – Adviser in the field of Applied Economics (Member since 2017)
Former Advisory Scientific Council members:
- Bernat Joan i Marí – Adviser in the field of Linguistics (Member from 2008 to 2012)
- Antonio Peiro – Adviser in the field of History, Media and Journalism (Member from 2008 to 2012)
- Xosé Manoel Nuñez-Seixas – Adviser in the field of Contemporary History (Member from 2008 to 2014)
- Ruben Lois – Adviser in the field of Geography (Member from 2014 to 2016)
- Jaume Garau – Adviser in the fields of Economic Development (Member from 2012 to 2014)